Ironman... the long and winding road

"Your body will argue that there is no justifiable reason to continue. Your only recourse is to call on your spirit, which fortunately functions independently of logic." Tim Noakes

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." T.S. Elliot

12.19.2006

Bill of Health

So last week, I saw the Doctor and she told me that I am able to return to work the begininng of January. I now have 3 months to finish training hahaha!! Not sure that I will make it, there is 98 days and counting. I think that this week I will be giving my 2 week notice at work and then I am going to devote the time that I have left to getting the job done!

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you kinda wish the doctor would just tell you not to do the event and it would be better if you just stayed at home and ate a lot of cake?

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger FeGirl said...

That would be nice, I love cake!! But I am considering a triple Ironman, and cake I don't think would help to much with that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home