Ironman... the long and winding road

"Your body will argue that there is no justifiable reason to continue. Your only recourse is to call on your spirit, which fortunately functions independently of logic." Tim Noakes

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." T.S. Elliot

1.20.2007

Me and my trainer

Lately I have been riding my trainer, Sometimes 2 times a day. The weather here has not been to favorable, but it has not been that bad either. For some reason the indoor decision has been the way to go for me.

Today I rode 2 times for a total of 1:55:00. It was/is not that hard, I really should switch to my rollers ;). I end up though putting in a movie and just watching it (that is why the trainer is the better option, hehehe easier to watch the movie). I find that action movies seem to make the time go by and I actually forget what I am doing. I hope soon to have a movie completed while riding the trainer!! Not up to an hour and a 1/2 or 2 yet.

Today I have been at weENDURE, looking at the home page to see where I fall in the activity for the week. I am hoping that I can stay in the top 5 each week. This means at least 8 and 1/2 hours a week of working out!! I know that I can do that.

Next week, I need to keep up with the trainer and swimming while starting to focus on my wash walking since my running (well run/walking/wash walking) is lacking. I have asked a friend of mine to train with me. I told him that I could workout 4am to 7am then 9am to 2:15, then 4:45pm to 10pm. He asked me if I know what 4am looks like??? I just laughed. I know that you are not able to see anything that early in the morning. He said that we could hike first, ride second and then wash walk at night. Not sure what days these will happen on, I will keep you updated! 'til then everyone have a great night!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home