Ironman... the long and winding road

"Your body will argue that there is no justifiable reason to continue. Your only recourse is to call on your spirit, which fortunately functions independently of logic." Tim Noakes

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." T.S. Elliot

2.19.2007

Damn those Presidents!! :)

Today, I did not do much. I watched my friend's baby, washed the dishes and tried to go swimming. I say try, because I did go, but the pool was not open! :( This is why I say Damn those Presidents. The pool was not open because it is president's day! So I guess I will try again tomorrow, but tomorrow is a really long day for me, starting at 4am! Looking forward to some sleep in between workouts! Good day to you all tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home