Ironman... the long and winding road

"Your body will argue that there is no justifiable reason to continue. Your only recourse is to call on your spirit, which fortunately functions independently of logic." Tim Noakes

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." T.S. Elliot

4.20.2007

Shout out to my amazing Boyfriend

Hello all, after my shout, I will give a race report.

This is to my amazing Boyfriend, I just want you to all know that he gave up a lot to get me to and through the Ironman this year (and last)! He made sure that I had everything that I needed, supported me and got everything up and running so that I could make it to the finish line. He sat and cheered me on through the whole race and ran through the finish line at the end. :0) It was truly wonderful and I am truly blessed. I love you Shane. :)

Kathi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home